Sunday, March 15, 2009

i wish i could save you



Nothing else I can say except for a million thanks for being such a great man in my life. If I get the chance, that is the only words I want to say it out loud to you. You inspire me a lot bah... Your words are magical spells that change me. From a lazy daughter becomes not so lazy one…from a cry-a-lot child becomes a person who can control her tears not to drop easily… from a very sulking child and still be a sulking grown up girl. Hee! This one only I cannot change. Actually, it’s not because of I cannot change but I don’t want to change.  I love to listen to abah’s tone when he pacifies me. He is a garang dad, but when any of my siblings get sulk, (most of the time would be ME) then, he changes his tone and pleads and it sounds so calm and I can feel that I’m on the top of the world… :-P

Abah… I miss your laugh during our feeling good time, miss your snore when you accompany me sleeping at the hall after watching scary movie, miss your voice of reciting Quran, miss to be your ma’mum during our praying times, miss to massage your back when you cough a lot at the middle of the night, miss to wave at you from a bus window, miss to kiss your cheeks and hands, miss to pick out unwanted uban at your eye brows, miss to listen to your stories about your colleagues and works, miss….every little thing about you… Dear Allah, sampaikan salam rindu ku pada nya…

Every corner of our home reminds me about you… The fact is, you will never return to our home that used to be your favourite place. Allah’s sayings are obviously right. This world is only a transit to go to the eternal place called akhirah. So, during the transit, we just need to be prepared and stay at the right entrance. Do not ever feel to change our mind to go to another destination or do not stray away from this transit or else we might get lost and cannot find our way back… This is His promise. What we need to do is stay focus…



Now, I want to smile a lot bah…thinking that you are safe with the Greatest Creator. May He showers His Mercy on you. I will always pray for you until my turn to meet Him arrived.

No comments: